We have been a long-standing sponsor of
The foundation's primary objectives include:
- To set up a children's hospice
- To improve the welfare of seriously ill children
and their families
- To help bring the natural and ordinary back into the lives of seriously ill children
- To empower parents in caring for their ill child
- To help set up the roles of play workers and volunteers at children's wards
- To encourage a responsible and considerate attitude to one one's life as well as to others and to the world around us
- To encourage thinking in contexts
- To encourage involvement in community life, particularly when it comes to the relation between individuals and institutions
- To open a debate about issues related to illness, dying and death and to pull down the barriers between the world of "the healthy" and "the ill".
For more information please visit www.klicek.org .